If you’re looking for a fast, enjoyable way to build websites on WordPress but still could not find anything worth a try – 10Web is an all in one tool you should test today. It’s popular with WordPress website owners and 10Web dashboard provides the key elements needed for a successful site.
Let’s start from the beginning: 10Web is an all-in-one WordPress website building platforms.
Managed Hosting: On top of safe, fast and scalable Google cloud – every aspect of your website is fully managed, which means you don’t need to worry about the speed of your website and the number of your visitors.
- 10Web Website Builder: The best WordPress page builder based on Elementor. You can build your dream website without a single line of code.
- (NEW!) 95+ Google PageSpeed Score: The new platform component guarantees fast and higher score for all WP websites hosted on 10Web.
- Stunning Design: 20+ slick and optimized ready-made themes shaping an elegant website for you in no time.
- Plugins: 50+ functional premium plugins and extensions covering every WordPress aspect, from creating website forms to photo galleries, from Instagram feed to event calendar.
- Backup Solution: The most advanced, yet simple usable one-click backup service with scheduling option, differential and real-time backups, that will save your time, space and assure absolute security of information.
- High-Class Security: Ensuring your website’s protection from vulnerabilities and file changes by scanning it and offering one-click file restoration.
- Website Speed: Performance graders, image compression and optimization services, making your website load faster than you could have imagined.
- SEO: It assists you in detecting and fixing all SEO errors, provides the list of search queries users made to your website, and more. You can enable the service with just a few clicks using 10Web Dashboard.
- Analytics: Google Analytics reports – to keep track of your website performance, user engagement, etc.
- Customer Care: 24/7 technical support team – to help solve any problem you encountered.
- Website Migration: the last but important, with 10Web you easily can migrate your website to 10Web.10Web offers automated migration which is already great feature. First off,you have to connect your website to 10Web in three steps. Then, back on your 10Web dashboard, click Speed Up Your Website at the top of your left menu bar. Then click Copy My Website. All left is to pick a subdomain or enter your primary domain if you already have one. And select one of the 8 data centers that’s the closest to your target audience’s location. Done!
How to Use 10Web Dashboard?
The 10Web dashboard is the best place to track and manage website building modules, monitor your hosting speeds, access your plugins and extras, optimize images, and install new features. You still can manage your website from WP dashboard. From here, you can install and update all aspects of your website. The point of the dashboard is to make it easier for users to tweak, edit, and change. Below find essential parts of it.
1) 10Web WP builder
The 10Web Builder allows you to build complete websites from one place. 10Web has developed premium widgets for Elementor which makes website creation process more easy and creative. Choice of page builder is perfect because Elementor is the best page builder at present. Now, Elementor is a third party plugin which can also be downloaded by anyone from WordPress plugins directory. What is the unique thing they are offering in page builder? The answer is, 10Web Elementor components. Let’s take a look into it.
Template Library: 10Web has created an entirely new collection of pre-made website templates which can be easily imported to quickly create a website. This feature is currently not released to customers but it will be available very soon.
Widgets Library: You will be getting premium elementor widgets which means that you don’t need to buy any third party plugin to get extra modules in elementor page builder. The team has carefully developed the most demanded and essential modules, so you won’t feel like you are missing on something. Here is the list of elementor elements you are getting with 10Web: Posts, Pricing Table, Flip Box, CTA, Countdown, Photo Gallery, Form Maker, Slider, Title, Post / Archive Title, Post Excerpt, Post Content, Featured Image, Site Logo, Post Info, Post Archive, Instagram Feed, Facebook Feed, Posts Navigation and many more.
2) Managed WP Hosting
Managed WordPress hosting is a hosting type which is specifically tweaked for the WordPress platform and this is the reason it provides seamless performance. Gone are the days when people used to configure everything manually in order to get better performance of their website. You are getting everything pre-configured, you just need to install and start focusing on your business.
So, let’s have a look at 10Web features and how useful these features are.
- Staging Environment: It creates a clone of your website on which you can check all the changes as a user before publishing it live. This helps in ensuring that the site you publish live is perfect for users.
- Multiple Data Centers: 10Web is using data centers in 4 different continents which ensures faster data transfer between the user and the server.
- 10 Days Backup: The server automatically creates backups of your website and keeps them for 10 days. So, you can easily access the backup of your website in case of any data loss for 10 previous days.
- SSD Powered: Their servers use the latest generation SSD devices to speed up the data transfer rate and speed of websites hosted on their servers.
- In-Built Caching Service: Hosting plans of 10Web comes with Nginx Fast CGI caching technology which makes your website run faster and rank higher on Google.
- Free SSL Certificate: Upgrade all your website to a higher security level with SSL certificate. Also, Google recommends using SSL, it also gives a sense of trust to the users.
3) Installing plugins
To start managing and installing plugins, visit 10Web Dashboard. Then press Manage button of the site you wish to modify. You will access the tools, services, and products provided by 10Web. With the settings in the Plugins tab, you can access and change all plugins installed to your WordPress site. Press Add Plugins button in case you have not installed any 10Web plugins yet. A popup box will appear, and you will see all available 10Web plugins. You can install 10Web plugins, upload plugin file to install or even install plugins from WordPress repository.
Press the Install button next to the plugin you wish to add to your WordPress site. If you have the free versions installed of 10Web plugins, press Upgrade to Premium button to get their full features. Using the tools on Upload and WordPress Repository tabs of this toolbox, you can install any WordPress plugin to your website. To let you enhance the functionality of your WordPress site, 10Web provides 50+ premium plugins and extensions for the Photo Gallery, Google Maps WD, WordPress Form Maker, Event Calendar WD, Ecommerce WD etc.
4) Installing Themes
To begin changing, managing, and updating the themes on your site, go to the Themes tab on your 10Web dashboard. The current theme should be listed in the Active Theme section. You can browse all of the themes you have installed and ready for use in the All Themes section.
Here you can do things like changing the current theme, delete themes, change the active theme, preview theme, upload theme file, install a theme from WordPress repository, etc.
Besides themes, you easily can use ready-made templates that are already optimized and can help you to get 95+ Google PagerSpeed Score.
5) Using 10Web’s SEO Service
One of the best features of 10Web.io is its suite of SEO tools. They’re designed to help WordPress website owners increase the online presence of their sites and get that magical 95+ Google PageSpeed Score. It takes around a minute to set the SEO suite up, and it’s straightforward to use. Firstly, you need to click Activate SEO Plugin button to enable the service. 10Web SEO optimization tab once launched, it will scan your WordPress site for potential SEO errors. You’ll get a full report in the Overview part of the 10Web dashboard detailing areas for improvement. You can even link your site and 10Web dashboard to an SEO Moz account. This is a great way to display key metrics and keep an eye on performance. Don’t forget to browse the Search Console and Search Analytics reports to get a full picture of how your site is performing and how it could be doing better.
6) Backup Service
By default 10Web keeps your backups in Amazon S3, which keeps data very safe and fast to retrieve later on, but you can select other options, such as Gdrive, Dropbox, MS Azure, etc. You can also download your backups in a click and upload them wherever.
So how does it work? Go to the Backups area in your 10Web dashboard. Select Enable Now and wait for the list of backup options to appear. Now, you’re ready to start creating a backup. Go to the Settings tab and choose the parts of the website you want to copy. There are two options – files and database. If you pick the database, the MySQL tables get duplicated and secured. If you check files, copies of all the files on your site will be included in the backup. Or enable to backup both files and database.
By default, backups are set to happen once a week. However, you can edit this setting per your needs. Smaller websites with a moderate amount of traffic may not need to back up any more often than this.If you would like to know more about Backups read the full article here.
7) Image Optimization
Great way to improve the online performance of a WordPress website is with carefully optimized images. The 10Web dashboard allows you to automate most or all of the image optimization process. Go to the Image Optimizer tab and enable this feature.
10Web Image Optimization service provides you with the following three quick and easy optimization types:
Conservative (light reduction)
- Reduces image size up to 20%,
- Keeps EXIF data of the pictures,
- Keeps full-size images.
Balanced (lossy reduction)
- Reduces image size up to 60%,
- Keeps full-size images.
- Reduces image size up to 90%,
- Doesn’t keep EXIF data of the images,
- Doesn’t keep full-sized images.
If you want a more in-depth look, click the ‘How does it work’ link. It’ll allow you the opportunity to directly compare the results of three image optimization choices and use them to pick the most suitable option.
When the optimization process is finished, 10Web Dashboard provides you with detailed Statistics and Last Optimization history. This is a useful way to know how well your images are performing and whether making changes to them would bring you more visitors and a higher search ranking. If you wish to automatically optimize uploaded images to your WordPress site, turn on Auto Optimize setting.
8) Enable Security Service
Security is one of the most critical aspects, and at 10Web they put a lot of emphasis on it. Go to the Security tab of the 10Web dashboard and enable it. A good first step is to conduct a full scan of the site. If there are any problems or notable weaknesses, it will flag them and tell you how to fix. Just select the Run Scan option.
The Settings tab is where you can turn particular aspects of the scan on and off, such as WordPress or plugin vulnerabilities. The recommendation is to keep all of these switches on.
Under the Issues tab, you’ll find a list of all the changes recently made to your files. Select individual files to view specific changes and even reverse changes if you’re not happy with steps taken by the automated security system. It’s helpful to click Ignore on all the changes you’re happy with and want to keep. This will stop them from showing up in additional security scans. You can also find them in the Ignored Issues tab.
Solving WordPress vulnerabilities is easy because the 10Web dashboard tracks and flags known issues. It contains a list of common WordPress and plugin weaknesses so, if you find one on your site, you can fix it in minutes. Run a security scan to identify areas of weakness. If there are issues, they’ll appear in a section marked Vulnerabilities.You can also Enable Scheduling for security scan, which can be set to be started daily, weekly, or monthly.
9) Performance Check
The best way to ensure your website runs smoothly and stays accessible is to monitor performance. This is another process your 10Web dashboard can assist you with. Select the Performance tab and make sure it’s activated by hitting the Enable Now option.
If this is your first experience with the service, it’ll conduct an automated performance scan before giving you any key stats.
The first scan is automatic. Additional scans are conducted by hitting the Check Now button. You can do this as many times as needed. It takes a couple of minutes to complete and produces a set of performance metrics.
They include performance grade (an overall score), page load time, total page size, and a total number of requests:
- Performance grade represents an overall reflection of all the factors that affect your website’s performance.
- Page load time displays the total amount of time it takes for your website to finish loading.
- Total page size shows how large your website’s landing page is.
- A total number of requests shows the number of assets that your website consists of.
Those are the four main metrics that you should focus on and try to improve continually. And 10Web helps with it too. In the center of your screen, you’ll see the Recommendations panel.
On the Page Speed panel you’ll see all the recommended actions that you can take to improve your website’s performance.
There are many specific recommendations that you can optimize, but this is how they’re set up:
- In the middle, you’ll see the particular action that you can take
- You’ll also see the current grade for each specific issue.
- On the right, you’ll see the categories that these issues belong to, such as Best Practice, Performance, or Accessibility.
- You can get a more detailed dropdown of each issue by clicking on them.
This will save a lot of time identifying every specific issue that’s negatively affecting your website and spend more time fixing them instead.
10) Customer Support
The customer support over the chat and email is commendable. We at Splendid Digital Solutions have seen the agents going the extra mile to address the issue. If a particular action cannot be completed over the chat, they followup through email.
10Web offers 4 different plans, to make sure you get what you’re looking for, regardless of your website type, your budget or anything else. The plans are:
- Personal ($20/mo for annual)
- Premium ($60/mo for annual)
- Agency ($170/mo for annual)
- Custom (at the request)
10Web – Final Words
WordPress has many users. You can build websites for various purposes, open e-commerce stores, create blogs, etc. At the same time, you need resources and time to build even a simple WordPress site. It is not easy to find a reliable hosting service, find appropriate plugins, and good themes.
The 10Web platform is the all-in-one platform for building and hosting WordPress websites in minutes. It is all you will need for your WordPress site needs in one place.
And the last one. May you run to any questions in any step – feel free to browse the 10Web blog, where you can find lots of useful articles or ask the Customer Care team directly – they are guaranteed to be there for you.
I have talked few practicing chartered accountants who were skeptic regarding forming a website for their CA firm of fear that the same may not be in compliance with the guidelines despite the freedom to have a website albeit following the conditions: “The Chartered Accountants and/or Chartered Accountants’ Firms would be free to create their own Website subject to the overall guidelines laid down by the Council.”
You can use website builders like the ones by GoDaddy or CMS like WordPress, Joomla for this purpose (Clause 1). While website builders make it easy to launch your portfolio website very fast (in under an hour) with no technical knowledge, the same may lack a number of customized features like chat button where clients can not only get their queries solved in real-time but also upload files and screenshots during the process. As per clause 2, you can buy a domain name in your trade name (eg. mytradename.in) or individual name (eg. myname.in).
As per clause 3, “The Chartered Accountants and/or Chartered Accountants’ Firms would ensure that their Websites are run on a “pull” model and not a “push” model of the technology to ensure that any person who wishes to locate the Chartered Accountants or Chartered Accountants’ firms would only have access to the information and the information should be provided only on the basis of specific
To clarify “pull” model, your business is allowed on the organic search results, like if I type on the Google Search engine “CA firms in Kolkata”, the website can show up in the search results. “Push” model means not allowed to go for paid campaigns like Google Adwords.
As per clause 4, you cannot get involved in activities like email marketing or using message button of Linkedin to circulate about your services. You can still use such platforms to followup if any query received.
As per clause 5, you are not allowed to place any online or offline banner or message that asks people to visit your website.
As per clause 6, you are allowed to include your name/trade/firm name along with profile including the year of establishment, address, telephone no., email id. Also job vacancies, nature of assignments handled. However, you are not allowed to disclose the name of your clients or fees charged.
As per clause 7, cannot include CA Institute logo.
As per clause 8, can display passport size photograph.
As per clause 9, “The members may include articles, professional information, professional updation and other matters of larger importance or of professional interest” and clause 10, “The bulletin boards can be provided.”
As per clause 11, “The chat rooms can be provided which permit chatting amongst members of the ICAI and between Firms and its clients. The confidentiality protocol would have to be observed.”
This feature of the website can facilitate the process of interacting with your prospects, clients, partners, employees through chat button.
As per clause 12, “The members/firms can provide on line advice to their clients who specifically
request for the advice whether free of charge or on payment.”
So, you can charge an advisory fee right from your website through forms and payment links. Armed with chat button and forms with payment links, this can be a revenue generator while being online, making the most of digital technologies for your business endeavors.
(13) The listing on suitable search engine should be permitted. However, the field of search should be restricted only to the field of “Chartered Accountants” or “CA” or “Indian CA”, “Indian CPA”, “Indian Chartered Accountant” or any permutation or combination related thereto. The Websites would be subjected to the guidelines contained herein and normally would not be vetted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). ICAI at its sole discretion may vet any of the Websites created by its members or individual Chartered Accountant or firms of Chartered Accountants and would have powers to direct deletion of certain portions and/or issue specific directions. In addition, necessary action can be taken in accordance with the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 and the Regulations framed thereunder, in case there is any violation of the above guidelines.
(14) The details in the Website should be so designed that it does not amount to soliciting client or professional work. In case any content or technical feature of Website is against the professional Code of Conduct and Ethics as well as the restrictions contained in the schedules to the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 or against the guidelines or directions issued by ICAI from time to time, appropriate action will be initiated by the ICAI in terms of its disciplinary mechanism either suo-motto or on complaint as provided under the Chartered
Accountants Act, 1949.
(15) The Website should ensure adequate secrecy of the matters of the clients handled through Website.
(16) A number of Chartered Accountants Societies or other bodies are creating data-bases of Chartered Accountants or Chartered Accountants’ Firms and are offering listing to Chartered Accountants. Such listing would be permitted with or without payment. In case a Chartered Accountant or Chartered Accountants’ Firm is a member of a professional body or association or Chamber of Commerce and they offer listing to the members or firm, the same would be permitted.
(17) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India will regularly inform the aforesaid guidelines to the members and the Chartered Accountants’ Firms to ensure the strict compliance of the guidelines. The guidelines may be revised from time to time.
(18) No Advertisement in the nature of banner or any other nature will be permitted on the Website.
You are not allowed to place any kind of ads like Google AdSense to your CA website.
(19) The Website should be befitting the profession of Chartered Accountants and should not contain any information or material which is unbecoming of a Chartered Accountant.
(20) The Website may provide a link to the Website of ICAI, its Regional Councils and Branches and also the Website of Govt./Govt. Departments/Regulatory authorities/other Professional Bodies, such as, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England & Wales (ICAEW) and The Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants (CICA).
(21) The address of the Website can be different from the name of the firm. But it should not amount to soliciting clients or professional work or advertisement of professional attainments or services. The Website address should be as near as possible to the individual name/trade name, firm name of the Chartered Accountant in practice or firm of Chartered Accountants in practice. The Ethical Standards Board (ESB) of ICAI will decide in case there is any difficulty.
So, while deciding the doman name, you cannot keep a name such as “HireUsCa.in”.
(22) The Website should mention the date upto which it is updated and the information should not be at material variance from the information as per the ICAI’s records. The website address of the member be obtained on annual basis in the annual form required to be filed by the member while paying fee and the same be taken as entry on record & the website address of the member be provided to members as part of the membership record. If the member chose not to give his website address, it did not prevent the Institute to take suitable action against him in case his noncompliance with the guidelines.
A number of non-Chartered Accountants’ firms, corporate including banks, finance Companies and newspapers have set up their own Websites providing advisory services on taxation and other areas where Chartered Accountants are rendering professional service. Some of such Websites may request Chartered Accountants or Chartered Accountants’ firms to provide consultation and advice through their Websites. This would be permitted subject to the condition that on the Website, contact address of the Chartered Accountant concerned is not provided nor such Website will contain any material which advertises professional achievements or status of such Chartered Accountant except making a statement that they are Chartered Accountants. The name of Chartered Accountants’ firm with suffix “Chartered Accountants” would not be permitted.
The last para actually refers to not the content or designing of your in-house website, but how you can render advisory services on other websites.
For a case study, we are showing how easy it is to launch a website for your CA firm through GoDaddy Website Builder software.
The above demo was using GoDaddy Website Builder software
In order to avail more advanced options like a chat button with a facility to upload files while interacting with prospects, clients, or employees, WordPress is recommended.
It is easy to collect donations, subscriptions, or any other payments including consultancy job of which we will show a demo through WPForms. This is surprising as we tend to relate the payment aspect with the likes of PayPal and Stripe. Yes, you and someone on the other side who will make payment still need a PayPal or a Stripe account, but the process becomes smoother when WPForms deployed.
With WPForms, it is easy to add custom fields that help you collect relevant data. Now, making use of payment option with certain kinds of forms like donation forms, subscription forms helps the integration of form with receiving payments, the revenue generator of your business. The payer accomplishes furnishing relevant information together with making a payment at one instance. For WordPress users, this means no need to hire developers while making their websites powered with the option of accepting payments 24×7 just following easy steps.
Since forming an OPC requires verification of the documents submitted for approval by a registered chartered accountant/cost accountant/company secretary/advocate, it is recommended that the process is carried out while consulting with them. As forms and rules change frequently, the below-mentioned steps are just for getting a first-hand idea. The helpdesk (0124-4832500) over the phone is quite responsive.
Acquire digital signature
Acquire Digital Signature Certificate (Class 2): A Google search will give a list of DSC service providers in your area or may try this one: https://www.emudhradigital.com/
We paid: 800 INR for 2 yrs.
Open an account on MCA website
Associate digital signature
Reserve Unique Name (RUN)
Check if the name you intended for your OPC available and if available, submit. To be on safe side, one can apply for two names, so that if first is found unsuitable by MCA, second will be allocated.
Within two to three days, you will receive an email regarding the outcome:
Estimate the fees
You may either perform the following step of knowing the pricing for the stamp duty (or charges to be paid to MCA for incorporation) now after the name is allocated or preferably before. While up to Rs.10 lakh authorized capital, charges are minimal but rise significantly thereafter. For freelancers, SMEs, it makes sense to opt Rs.10 lac as authorized capital. As far as subscribed capital by the first subscriber (in this case the owner of the OPC), one can opt upto 10 lac, but keep in mind whatever it is subscribed has to be deposited into the newly opened current account in the name of OPC within 180 days (Form INC-20A). This form is required to be uploaded as a declaration that every subscriber to the memorandum has paid the value of the shares agreed to be taken by him on the date of making of such declaration. Such a declaration is to be made before commencing any business for the company. It also requires an attachment for proof of payment for the value of shares by the member. A copy of bank statement can be attached for credit entry for receipt of subscription money from the member or if the bank statement not available, valid payment proof like NEFT/RTGS receipt.
Now, you need to download the following forms.
After downloading the form, you need to fill them diligently. Here are the few tips:
(i) Make sure to keep the files to be attached optimized as 6 MB is the maximum size for all the files when uploaded. Although it appears that there is a grace limit such that slightly more than 6 MB too is accepted. You can make use of free online tools to optimize/reduce PDF file size.
(ii) Also, follow this tip on MCA portal before filling the forms
Please click here for useful instructions to optimize the PDF file size while affixing the Digital Signature Certificate(DSC).
(iii) As in our case, we attached NOC with the SPICe, but uploaded MOA, AOA, AGILE as linked forms.
You can refer the files submitted by us in this regard:
Attachments with SPICe:
Declaration by first subscriber(s) and director(s) (attachment no. 3) :
Consent of Nominee (INC-3) (attachment no.13):
Memorandum of Association (1) and Articles of Association (2) were not allowed to be attached with SPICe but instead uploaded as linked forms.
Need help regarding forming your OPC? Get in touch with us. We have partnerships with registered chartered accountants to help accomplish the objective.